West Indies Cricket Team All-rounder |international T20

Settakig.Dwayne Bravo announces return to international T20 cricket

West Indies Cricket Team All-rounder Dwayne Bravo has withdrawn his retirement announcement after being fed up with his cricket board behavior and said he was available for selection. According to details, the 36-year-old said I announce to my fans and well-wishers that I am withdrawing the retirement decision.

It is no secret that I have withdrawn my retirement decision due to recent changes to the West Indies Cricket Board. I've been thinking about returning to international cricket for a while, and the positive changes in the administration made the decision easier for me, they also confirmed that they didn't intend to return to any other format, said Dwayne Bravo. He said that if he was selected in the West Indies team, he would be responsible for serving in T20 cricket for the West Indies. He said representing the West Indies with young talent would be an exciting experience for him. It should be noted that Dwayne Bravo has ruined the career of players on former West Indies Cricket Board president Dave Cameron. The West Indies, who played in India under the leadership of Dwayne Bravo, had earlier left the tour due to a salary dispute with the board.